Balk Shipyard welcomes Charisma
Balk Shipyard is proud to announce that the 46.3 metre motor yacht Charisma sets sail to the Urk premises for a big refit. Built by Feadship to a design by De Voogt and delivered in 1985, Charisma will be refitted by the Dutch refit specialist.
Completely rebuild in 2002, Charisma has been kept in perfect condition by her Owner and crew and has enjoyed busy seasons in the Caribbean and Mediterranean as a successful charter yacht. After the recent sale in September 2016, she is now heading to Balk Shipyard where Charisma will undertake a refit.
- A complete paint job;
- Creating a massage room;
- Various interior improvements;
- Various new domestic equipment;
- Cleaning and sandblasting various tanks;
- Replacement of teak and repair to teak decks;
- A larger bow thruster will be placed;
- A new generator with soot control system;
- Main switch board upgrade and electrical modifications;
- Service and improvements to various technical systems in
- Service to HVAC systems.
MY Charisma is the seventh refit project in 2016 to undertake a refit at the Dutch yard. Four of the seven refit projects have already successfully been relaunched. This includes the 45 metre Abeking & Rasmussen Bravado.
Charisma is due to be relaunched in Summer 2017.